Homefire has long been regarded as the market leader and widely acknowledged as the best smokeless fuel for open fires and multi-fuel stoves.
Homefire generates a lot of heat and leaves behind very little ash. It combines all the traditional qualities of a real fire, is slow burning and easy to control. What’s more, it produces a fraction of the smoke and less carbon dioxide than coal.
No wonder more people in the UK fuel their open fires with the Homefire family than any other smokeless fuels.
- Powerful - excellent sustained heat output.
- Convenient - long fire life and long refuelling intervals.
- Environmentally friendly - 25% less CO² emissions than regular housecoal.
- Attractive - good flame picture.
- Clean - little residual unburnt fuel.
25kg £15.25 including VAT
10 x 25Kg collected £150.00 including VAT