Trainee Garden Centre Staff
We are currently recruiting staff.
- Garden Centre Sales and Plant Maintenance Full-Time
Our vacancies will idealy suit a full time traninee at least 16 years of age wanting to progress in a busy Garden Centre. You must be able to perform light lifting duties, work outside and prepared to work weekend shifts.
Salary will be dependent on age and experience.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Daily care of Stock including, watering, top dressing and labeling
- Operating our computerised tills and barcode scanners
- Completing card and cash transactions
- Taking down customer orders
- Entering accurate contact details for customer delivers.
- Stocking of plant benches and Farm Shop produce
- Checking stock and rotating
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and displays are tidy and promotional materials are correct and up to date.
We are looking for staff who are good communicators, well presented and friendly, able to achieve high quality customer care, can work well under pressure quickly and accurately. Can work un-supervised with confidence and be diplomatic when dealing with customer issues.
If you are interested in this role, then please phone for an informal chat or forward your CV to Sales@RipleyNurseries.co.uk.
David Dadswell - Director
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.