Farm Shop Staff Vacancies
We are currently recruiting staff for our Farm Shop
- Sales and Purchasing Assistants full and part time.
Full time staff must be at least 16 years of age and able to perform light lifting duties. You would have to be prepared to enter a commitment of attending work on agreed working days. This will include week-end work.
Salary will be dependent on age and experience.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Operating our computerised tills and barcode scanners
- Completing card and cash transactions
- Entering accurate contact details for customer delivers.
- Taking down customer orders
- Daily care of the tills including cleaning
- Stocking of shelves
- Checking stock and rotating
- Receiving deliveries
- Assisting in the ordering of stock
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained and displays are tidy and promotional materials are correct and up to date.
We are looking for staff who are good communicators, well presented and friendly, able to achieve high quality customer care, can work well under pressure quickly and accurately. Can work un-supervised with confidence and be diplomatic when dealing with customer issues.
If you are interested in this role, then please forward your CV to Sales@RipleyNurseries.co.uk.
David Dadswell - Director
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.