Take a tour of our Farm Shop
Take a tour of our Sundries Store
- Get the kids involved in gardening 9 February 2016
- Force rhubarb 5 February 2016
- FEBRUARY – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT CAMELLIAS FOR EARLY COLOUR 2 February 2016
- It’s snowdrop festival time 29 January 2016
- The RHS Chelsea Flower Show is celebrating the Queen’s 90th birthday this year 26 January 2016
Hanging baskets make a bright splash of colour against a wall or fence, filled with brilliant scarlet pelargoniums or tumbling begonias. But don't just stick to bedding plants this year: try planting baskets which are productive as well as beautiful.
Edible hanging baskets are a great w…Read more »
Cover peach trees and nectarines growing outside with plastic sheeting draped over a wooden frame to keep rain off. Raindrops carry the fungus which causes peach leaf curl, so keeping the rain off protects your trees from this debilitating disease.
A. Luff & Sons Ltd
Welcomes you to Ripley Nurseries - Garden Centre and Farm Shop we are located on the Old Portsmouth Road coaching route between Cobham and Guildford just 2 miles from RHS Wisley in the Village of Ripley. Our Farm Shop is full of fresh produce and local products with a dedicated Florist and Garden Sundries department. We have been serving the local community since 1895 see our history page and among our patrons we served Sir Winston Churchill at Chartwell and Wimbeldon Tennis grounds.