Please observe Social Distancing rules when visiting the Garden Centre & Farm Shop
We are all now settling into our new routines and the Farm Shop’s stock is to normal and open 7 days.
Again, many thanks to all our customers for their support and tolerance whilst queueing and helping us all to observe the social distancing whilst shopping and a very special thanks to all our staff.
Darren and David Dadswell.
- Customers must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose whilst inside the Farm Shop and other Buildings on site.
- Purchasing in the Farm Shop, only ONE person per household please.
- Maximum 4-6 customers in Farm Shop at any one time.
- Seating available when queueing for Farm Shop purchases.
- The Garden Centre has Card contactless PDQ’s and a Pay Point Kiosk for payment and information.
- Home deliveries Garden Products only Web Shop (click here) .
- Gloves and hand sanitiser are available for both staff and customers to use.
- Tills queues have a clearly marked social distancing marks between customer being served.
- We are requesting contactless payment where possible at all 5 tills.
- Till staff are to sanitise their hands, till surface, PDQ terminals and customer baskets between transactions.
A. Luff & Sons Ltd - Farm Shop - Ripley Nurseries
Welcomes you to Ripley Nurseries - Garden Centre and Farm Shop we are located on the Old Portsmouth Road coaching route between Cobham and Guildford just 2 miles from RHS Wisley in the Village of Ripley. Our Farm Shop is full of fresh produce and local products with a dedicated Florist and Garden Sundries department. We have been serving the local community since 1895 see our history page and among our patrons we served Sir Winston Churchill at Chartwell and Wimbeldon Tennis grounds.
No garden should be without a tree: they add height, structure and a feeling of permanence and timelessness. But if you have a small garden in Ripley, it's hard to imagine shoehorning in a tree as well.
Well: that depends on what kind of tree it is. Of course if you plant large trees in s…Read more
Revitalise your lawn
Top dress your lawn to revitalise the upper layer of soil and boost the rooting power of your grass. Mix up a compost of three parts sieved garden soil, two parts sharp sand and one part compost. Spread a 2cm layer over the lawn and rake it in.